Make a DIFFerence with our newest line of sunnies, DIFF eyewear. For every pair of glasses sold, DIFF helps provide the gift of sight to someone in need through eye exams, glasses, medicine, and surgery. To date, they've donated over 1,000,000 pairs of glasses worldwide, and that's just the start.
DIFF's mission is to use fashion as a force for good. By using affordable, high-quality eyewear, DIFF empowers people both locally and globally. Designed in Southern California, these sunglasses use premium materials with high standards for quality. Their attention to detail and social responsibility has made this eyewear a celebrity favorite.
Project DIFF is a fair-trade, sustainable project using sunglass pouches to support dependable incomes to local female artisans in Uganda as well as partner with the Little Angels School.
Give back with DIFF by purchasing your own pair at enzee today!
Ordinary Purchase, Extraordinary Purpose.
Conscious Step is more than just a sock company; it is a company created to bring awareness to specific problems faced in the world. These causes include animal rescue, breast cancer prevention, conservation of rainforests, disaster relief, educating kids, ending poverty, fighting hunger, fighting malaria, planting trees, protecting oceans, protecting sharks, providing water, treating HIV and more.
But why socks? Conscious Step choose a product that every one uses and produces it in a way that gives back to the planet, not take from it. For each pair purchased, a donation goes directly to a non-profit. Even more, the company uses sustainable processes to manufacture 100% organic cotton socks and is fair-trade certified. Pick a cause dear to your heart and try a pair today. Starting at $14.95.
By making conscious decisions about what we choose to to buy, we are able to play a part in making this world a better place.
The 'strong-grip, no-rip hair tie that gives back!'
If you know anything about enzee boutique’s owner Natalie, you know she is an animal-lover through and through. As a result, one of the first and most consistent organizations enzee donates to is the ASPCA. With brands like Pixie Mood, we’ve found ways to help animals that go beyond just the ASPCA, though.
When selecting a brand to carry in store, it’s almost a no-brainer to choose one which completely aligns with the values of enzee. Pixie Mood is a brand which prioritizes fashion, giving back, and loving animals just as much as we do at enzee.
Thus, when you shop the adorable Pixie Mood accessories, you can shop confidently knowing you are protecting animals around the world. Pixie Mood is completely cruelty-free and vegan-free, as they consistently provide alternatives to leather and fur across all their unique designs and stylish accessories.
What exactly does vegan leather consist of? Pixie Mood the vegan leather used is called Poly urethan. This material is far less harmful to the planet while also being stronger than other leather-alternatives. Most other synthetic leathers crack in the winter and don’t have the same soft texture as the Poly urethan leather used at Pixie Mood.
By combining innovative materials with innovative, colorful, and stunning design, Pixie Mood is one-of-a-kind. With a variety of accessories to diversify your wardrobe, you’re sure to find a Pixie Mood product at enzee that is perfect for your style – and perfect for the environment (and all its animals), too!
2. Who? Teleties creates "strong-grip, no-rip hair tie that gives back. This customer favorite comes in multiple colors and two different sizes. How? With each purchase of Teleties, a donation is made to FORCE (Facing Our Risk of Cancer Empowered. This non-profit organization aims to improve the lives of people and families affected by hereditary breast, ovarian and related cancers. Who? Any girl or woman in your life! We love these and always have one on our wrists or in our hair. Tip: If yours stretch out, just pop into hot water for a few minutes to shrink it back to size. $7.99 and $9.99
3. Who? Natural Life "give and live happy". A collection of cute and acletic products with a wide range to choose from. How? Natural Life partners with a number of organizations as well as dedicates specific collections to charitable causes. Who? With a wide range of products to choose from, these make great gifts for a variety of people. Most products are under $25, making them great options for Secret Santas, stocking stuffers and "just because" presents. $10.95 and up
4. Who? Feed creates "good products that feed the world." From sturdy tote bags to bracelets, each creating a tangible way to fight hunger. How? Each Feed product is stamped with a number to signify the number of school meals provided to children around the world. This company also uses environmentally friendly materials and employ local artisans. Who? Totes make a perfect gift, and reusable bags are always good for teachers. Be sure to add in some other essentials such a Brewpointe and Amazon gift card! $18.95 and up
5. Who? Lily & Laura this long-time enzee & customer favorite is at the top of our gift list. Hand-crocheted and with so many color options, there is a combination for everyone on your list. How? Lily & Laura invests in fair trade and supporting women artisans in Nepal. Who? Every girl and woman on your list! Buy in packs of three for stocking stuffers or tie one on top of a smaller present for a personal touch. $14/single, $34/triple
6. Who? Eleventh Candle Co. candles are locally sourced and crafted using ingredients such as soy wax, fragrance oils and cotton-core wicks. Oh, and they smell delicious. How? Striving to redeem, restore, empower and equip by employing vulnerable women in Columbus, Ohio. Eleventh Candle also works with a village in Ethiopia to support school and foster care programs. Who? A perfect hostess present or for your Secret Santa. These candles smell so good, it will be hard to choose just one. $18.95
7. Who? Mona B creatively ties together fashion and sustainability through their handbags, totes and accessories. How? By using recycled canvas and materials eco friendly materials, Mona B bags are unique and well made. Who? Perfect for someone passionate about changing the word for the better. Weekend bags are great for a daughter in college or friend travels often. Prices vary based on product
8. Who? My Saint My Hero reates "strong-grip, no-rip hair tie that gives back. This customer favorite comes in multiple colors and two different sizes. How? With each purchase of Teleties, a donation is made to FORCE (Facing Our Risk of Cancer Empowered. This non-profit organization aims to improve the lives of people and families affected by hereditary breast, ovarian and related cancers. Who? Any girl or woman in your life! We love these and always have one on our wrists or in our hair. Tip: If yours stretch out, just pop into hot water for a few minutes to shrink it back to size. $16.95 and up
9. Who? Good Work(s) Make a Difference envisions a world where “fashion with a purpose” is the norm through their beautiful and genuine leather bracelets. How? Good Works to consumers donate 25% of net proceeds to charitable organizations across the world. Who? A great gift for any one who loves bracelet stacks. Choose from several different styles and sizes, each with a strong magnetic closure. $24.95 and up
I believe that if we can teach little girls to dream that they’ll be the force that changes the world. But I believe more than that; if we can teach broken women to dream like little girls again, it will be the force the world has yet to see. Amber Runyon, founder of Legacy & Eleventh Candle Co
This month we are excited to introduce Eleventh Candle Company at enzee. Founded by former hospice nurse Amber Runyon, this company strives to global redeem, restore and empower. On a trip to Ethiopia, Amber's life was changed as she realized that women across the globe were struggling to support their children in any way possible. Out of this, Legacy and Eleventh Candle Co. were born.
Amber saw a need to create a sustainable solution to the above problems. These companies strive to redeem, restore, empower and equip by employing vulnerable women through Legacy’s product line, Eleventh Candle Co in Columbus. Legacy also work with a village in Ethiopia to support school and foster care programs. Each purchase helps support these programs and people.
Thus far, Legacy has helped build a school, create a soccer field for children, support a local co-op, and employ Ethiopian artisans. They have a continued focus is on early childhood education, working with the street children and empowering women in their own communities.
Watch the video below to hear about the Eleventh Candles available now at enzee. But don't just take it from us, come in and let us know which scent is your favorite! Think Eleventh Candle Co for hostess gifts, house-warming presents and stocking stuffers.
At enzee, we envision a world where “fashion meets philanthropy.” Similarly, at Good Works, the company envisions a world where “fashion with a purpose” is the norm. Sharing similar goals and values to enzee, Good Works is a company who we cherish, both for their style and philanthropic efforts.
Founded in 2011, Good Works Make a Difference has delivered fashionable, inspiring bracelets and accessories to consumers while donating 25% of net proceeds to charitable organizations across the world.
In 2012, Good Works gifted 1,200 Christmas presents to underprivileged children and provided 117 homeless families with supplies for a new home build by Path Ventures.
In 2013, Good Works organized “Dream Prom 2013” for 40 deserving teens and organized “Tools for Schools” for 10,000 kids.
In 2014, Good Works partnered with Children’s Miracle Network, supported Women’s Conference for 400 women in Hollywood, and assisted LA’s BEST to provide after-school programs for children.
In 2015, Good Works built 7 wells, provided meals to 31,000 homeless individuals, supported 29,000 underprivileged students in attending quality after-school programs, and gifted 400 deserving children new bikes to celebrate the holidays.
In 2016, Good Works provided 50,000 meals to the homeless, funded a playground for 106 orphans, and provided 100,00 people in Guatemala with clean water by purchasing water drilling rigs.
And finally, in 2017, Good Works prioritized building elementary schools in Kenya and Tanzania, supporting after-school programs for 28,000 underprivileged American students, and sponsored 200,000 salad bowls for The Dream Center.
The positive impact Good Works has achieved as a result of the determination and numbers listed above are absolutely astounding. The company has been awarded accolades from various organizations including the City of Appreciation Award from LA, the Diamond Award from New Orleans, and the Global Humanitarian Award, as well as many more.
Shop Good Works at enzee to be reminded that “Good Works Make a Difference,” and to be inspired every day.
In honor of Hunger Action Month, we want to share more about FEED and the inspiration behind the totes. Founder Lauren Bush Lauren traveled around the world as a World Food Programme Spokesperson and saw the effects hunger had on children. Inspired by a program that she saw providing school meals, Lauren founded FEED in 2007.
FEED's motto: create good products that help feed the world. These well made bags (the Market Tote stands on it's own) provide a tangible way to fight hunger; each product has a number stopped on it to signify the amount of school meals provided with its purchase. The company is also committed to using environmentally friendly materials as well as working with artisans to provide sustainable livelihoods in underserved populations.
795 million people around the world are affected by hunger. That's about one in nine! It can be hard to imagine where we live but we can make a difference. Click the links below for additional information on steps you can take this month to combat hunger.
No Kid Hungry
Want to engage your kids? Volunteer with them at Feed My Starving Children
Let us know of other ways to serve the underfed in the comments below!
In our mission to continuously grow in our philanthropic efforts at enzee, we make it a point to look at a variety of notable factors when choosing a brand to carry. Aside from what one would traditionally view as philanthropic (i.e. doing good for others), we also consider how we can use this mindset to do good for the world in and of itself.
Mona B is a brand which allows us to promote materials that help the earth. It’s no secret that being environmentally-conscious is necessary right now, and we have found ways to provide stylish finds that don’t compromise the health of our planet through Mona B.
Mona B is creative in how they tie together fashion and sustainability. Each bag made in the Mona B collection is kind to the earth, as they only utilize materials which will cause less harm to the environment than traditional materials. With an eco-friendly mindset and a determination to “be the change that the world needs,” Mona B is making a difference – one which we are proud to support.
Perhaps the most unique component of Mona B’s eco-friendly creations is found in their canvas collection. These pieces come from up-cycled, durable materials: truck tarps and military tents found across Indian deserts and jungles. In recycling these supplies, they are first sunbaked, weathered, and cured before being hand stitched and screen printed into an adventurous, unique, and truly one-of-a-kind design.
While we prioritize helping those in need with a majority of our philanthropic brands, we are also aware that we must care for the earth – and we must show Mother Nature some love in order to get some back. Join us in supporting eco-friendly and stylish accessories by shopping Mona B at enzee.
“The planet does not need more successful people. The planet desperately needs more peacemakers, healers, restorers, storytellers and lovers of all kind.” –Dalai Lama
Lily and Laura bracelets have been an enzee treasure for many years. Both a customer and employee favorite, they have a timeless fashion with a variety of colorful options to match your entire wardrobe! Our appreciation of Lily and Laura doesn’t end with the fashion: the brand also happens to come from a very charitable and loving place.
Laura, one of the women behind the Lily and Laura brand, spent a great deal of her life traveling to over thirty countries. She settled in Nepal in 1996 and decided to stay there for the wonderful people and beauty that extend across the country. Eventually, Laura discovered Nepali women’s crocheted bracelets. With a growing passion for fashion and accessories and strong Nepali roots, Lily and Laura was soon created.
All Lily and Laura bracelets come from the loving hands of women artists in the Kathmandu Valley of Nepal. These women custom design and hand crochet each and every bracelet very precisely with Matsuno Glass Beads, the finest in the world. Once the products are completed, Lily and Laura practices fair trade across the business process, and even focus on paying more than fair trade wages to their artisans in Nepal.
By practicing fair trade and supporting local creations, Lily and Laura has greatly improved the quality of life for these women artisans and their families in Nepal. To keep this in perspective, it’s important to note that Nepal is one of the poorest, least developed countries in the world, with roughly one-third of the population living below the poverty line.
To give women and families in third-world countries love, hope, and a sense of stability is an incredible and unique achievement that Lily and Laura was able to create.
It doesn’t end here though – now, it’s your turn to show support. When you shop Lily and Laura, you know your bracelets are coming from a place of care – from the women artisans to the fair-trade business practices. Shop Lily and Laura at enzee to join these incredible women in working toward better futures for themselves, their children, and their communities.